Sunday, March 6, 2011

blind

I went for a camping trip, it was good place for camping. The water is crystal clear and everyone seems to have a good time. I was just sitting there and a girl came asking me something, and i remembered i said no to her question. And i immediately move away. But later, fate it seems loves to play a practical joke once in a while, ironically i fell in love with this girl, and fate again plays the biggest joke on me then, the girl wasn’t in his plan.


I’ve been in love, a couple of times i think, but now, i don’t remember how to do it again. Maybe because it hurts when its over. Maybe i’m just scared, maybe i’m just confused, or maybe i just don’t believe in it anymore. We can give a blind man a stick to find his way, but how can someone who loses ‘love’ find his? I have no answer for that, not right now, not yet, perhaps not ever

No comments: