Wednesday, March 2, 2011

putra berjaya

Putrajaya, the city, or federal territory rather, has been kind to me, in a way. Its beautifully landscaped, its peaceful, it has everything but still, incompletely complete. Peaceful has its pro and con, mundane it seems is the essence of peace. In other words, its a boring place. 20 minutes or less of driving around and you have covered all. And in this watching-paint-dry-boring place lies the heart of the government, another bore fact. Even my writing becomes dull.


Going down to KL is a struggle by itself, the traffic, the motorists, the people, the shopping complexes, the complexity of the girls haha. The girls here are unique in their own way, i have no further comment, best leave it at that. Oh come to think of it. Thats why i like sabahan girls better hahaha. And i’m lucky i’m no club goer. But i admit i have my below par approach on life. But yes, i want to be the enemy of my vices, my lusts, my shortcomings. But i look into the mirror and i see a fragile man, but hey, aren’t we all? Till next time

No comments: