Wednesday, May 4, 2011

mindless

The mind is a very funny thing. It actually is, ironically, mindless. You have to give it guidance, directions, and support, and you have to give it heart. Without it, the mind is at lost and without directions. I believe a mind without those things will make a person a mindless robot.


But be careful of what kind of guidance and directions you chose to give it, because what you wanted it to do and to believe it will do so. And i, in many many occasions have led it astray. And in many many more occasions have repented over it. We are, what most would love to deny, weak. And only through God can we be strong enough to give it the clear and true directions, only through Him can we be successful.

My mind is playing tricks on me, making a fool out of me, and i think its about time i give it a more clear direction. It has been a very very busy month for me, i need a rest, a vacation perhaps. Bali here i come. Eh bila aa?

No comments: