Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Currently



It has been quite a while since my last penned, feeling a little bit rusty. In fact I have nothing particular in mind to write about. Election’s over. Those who had won, stays in power. Those who lost, strive to have power. Another 5 more years til the next one. Best of luck.

Oh yeah, I’m married now. That’s new. Marriage is a blessing, at least I feel like it. The wife is someone I wanted and I needed. I’m lucky to have found her (I know you’ll be reading this, perhaps my chances of buying a motorcycle in the future will jump a few percentages).

My younger brother has a son now. And the youngest recently landed a girlfriend. My eldest sister has three beautiful daughters. I remembered when I was their age, we were sent to tuition classes, mengaji Quran, taekwondo, and now they are experiencing the same thing. Life is a circle. And I am a husband blessed with a caring wife (up another 15%). My elder brother is doing great. He seems to enjoy his life, that’s a good thing. Mom sews, dad plants. They are doing things they enjoy doing. Oh how time flies, how time flies.
Life is short, but why do we insist filling it with hate? I guess that is one of the questions that have no answers. I’m feeling nostalgic. And as I would my other posts, this one is no different, a short poem seems to be in the air. This one is for you wifey

Hati
Bisa berbicara rindu, bila perlu
Lidah
Bisa bermain kata, bila daya
Namun hadirmu, indah dari dunia dan segala isinya.

(up another 50%) ;)

2 comments:

Munirah Zaki said...

Comei haih.

Anonymous said...

So sweet..I love u now n 4ever...